Blogging Maddness!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Dead Terrorist

I'm not sure what I want to say, It's happened just as fast and just as before I cannot commprehend both the sadness and happiness that goes on. I am only a spec of dust on this world with his own opinion on how someone should go about punishing another. If you listen to that opinion then you'll hear one that expresses the anti-violence thesis and how it is much better than anything else. You may join in me on that opinion or you may only be shaken by my words, but in the end of my speech they are, only words. Because I cannot empathize correctly what I may feel if I were actually in "that" position. I may just be overcome with the feeling of happiness. If My loved ones were hurt by such a man using reasons so baseless the only feeling I would feel is envy probably, as I am someone who cannot hold his feelings easily.

Although I am a someone who cannot related directly I can only say so much. However If you were to somehow wrong me in a way that would be deserving of my rage and hatred you obviously are ready to determine who is better. And How impudent are you to decide that your loved ones are better than mine. Who are you to decide that killing mine would better extend the life and luxury of yours? When faced with a decision of such magnitude why can you not think rationally?
If you're in a state of Irrational then there can only be so many choices? Look back at those loved ones that you've become so irrational for and see what they want. Do they truly want you to become such a devil to throw the pain that they expierience onto someone else, just as long as it's not them?

But what if they actually do want that? Then they're saying that they would sacrifice your sanity and person to escape the pain that they're in, to do nothing but survive. Nothing else but to survive, no fear, no love nothing! Can you tell me that such creatures even deserve to live, let alone be worthy of your love?

No, They don't want that. And you are shaming them, hurting them, and pushing them into an even greater sorrow than before if you go and sacrifice yourself. I know that you'll only want their future to be better, but you have to understand. You have to understand that you Cannot take such a path. It's too easy and it throws away your whole goal! I'm sorry but if you're in such a pit. I'm sorry... if you understand. It will take a much longer time than one generation to truly free your future children.
---------------------------
But Enough of the serious posting. A man is dead and practially the whole nation cares!? HA

No comments: