Blogging Maddness!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Creative Me!

1. seriously... if I were to ever be starred into a movie, it would be a strange movie. It really wouldn't have a large climax scene... in fact it would be more like "Napolean Dynamite"

2. I don't know many actors, but If I had to describe him, he'd be caucasian needing a new haircut soon and could act out the strangest characters being acted out by my character.

3. The title of my movie would be something along the lines of "Remember Me?"

4. Truly I couldn't choose to be any one animal. I'd like to choose the mythical creature of legend, the Dragon. However I'm guessing that's not the question. If I really had to choose an animal, I'd have to be a kick-ass Platypus!.

5. If I were forced to perform in a talent show I'd perform suicide in front of the whole audience. I DON'T perform... but in reality I'd just dance/sing or something.

6. Although I can'tchoose one now, My repeated gamer tag is "DreamerZero" and Don't you forget that!.

7. The song currently stuck in my head is "Vegetable Juice" it's by a synthesized voice program.

8. If I got to meet a fictional character, I'd choose Kinoshita Hideyoshi from "Baka to testo to shokanjuu" and the reason is a secret ♥

9. If my favorite toy from childhood came to life. He'd tell Oprah the abnormally kind person I was. I treated my toys with extra care, making sure that if they were alive, they'd be comfortable. I never actually played with them because I confessed to them that I didn't want them to work to hard to please me. I just set them up beds and believed that they came to life whenever I wasn'r around. PS: I believed this BEFORE I saw any toy story movies.

No comments: