Blogging Maddness!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

One song from my life...

        One song from my life would have to be... embarassingly "Just be Friends" I don't know who it is by exactly, nor can I find out at this time, but It's definately one of my songs.
        It's alittle embarassing because some people wouldn't consider this a song, especially since it's not sung by a real person. Adding further into my embarassment, it's japanese with SOME english, which erks me because of the stereotype of otaku songs sung in "Engrish"
        This definately not my theme song, however It's still an important song in my life. As the title suggests it's a break-up song, and it relates to me the same way. I'm sure there are plenty of break-up songs and that I chose one out of nine trillion. However this one in praticular reaches out to me because this one really expresses the feeling of closeness while hurting each other and how the couple is perfect for each other however something went wrong... and it's for the best for both of us even though I'm searching only for what's best for you.

No comments: